Wednesday 18 May 2022

GOOD AND EVIL

What makes us evil? Is it our words, thoughts and actions combined? Does thinking of the worst things possible make you evil? Our minds are warped and I don't believe there's anyone that doesn't have evil thoughts, but do those thoughts make us evil?


I know evil could be pushing someone down the stairs and then acting ignorant rushing to that person's side to say sorry and pat their back, even though they now have a scar from scraping their nose on the stairwell. But then what makes you good? Seeing that nose for the rest of your life and feeling remorseful and full of regret, does that make you a good person?


The concept of good and evil is a phenomenon and in my opinion, I would say we can't judge or categorize because as I've mentioned, we all have evil thoughts. Maybe not acting on those thoughts make us good but the moment we do act on it, no doubt, we have stepped into the evil side.

No comments:

Post a Comment